Sree Gokulam Public School, Calicut
Shri A.M. Gopalan, B.Sc. known to everyone as “Gokulam Gopalan” is the Chairman of Sree Gokulam Group of Companies and the Managing Director of the Flagship Company, Sree Gokulam Chit & Finance Co. Pvt. Ltd., which has been started more than 4 decades ago and the Company is now doing well with a turnover of more than 4000 Crore rupees. Sree Gokulam Chit & Finance Co. spread all over India with 250 of its branches only through his hard work, selfless and prudent management services.
From a humble beginning, he has grown up by dedication and perseverance. He is involved in Philanthropy and has contributed liberally to many noble causes. His humanitarian views and empathy have brought him success and glory. Through his business he has helped all his customers to attain growth in status and wealth.
He has been conferred with the prestigious “GEM OF INDIA,’96” and UDYOG RATHNA,’97 awards on recognition of his contribution to the society by service through business.
Also, he holds Senior Position in various associations such as: The Vice President in Confederation of Tamilnadu Malayalee Association, Chennai, The Treasurer of All India Marunadan Malayalee Association, Chennai.
Once for all, our Managing Director, is a man of humanitarian and dynamic leadership qualities, with an absolute attitude to contribute to the society by service through business.
- FAIMA Award
- Gem of India Rashtriya Udyogarathan – Indian Society for Industry and Industrial Development
- Bharatiya Udyogarathan – India Economic Development and Research Association
- Gem of Vadakara – Jaycee
- For the sake of honour – Rotary Club District 2003
- Millennium Award – Vyaparin Vyavasai Ekopana Samithi
- Red Cross Award 2002
- Excellency Award -Karnataka chit Association 2003
- SATH SEVA PURASKARAM 2003-Minarva Educational Trust
- DHANA SREE AWARD -2004
- Pravasi udyog pathra Award
- P.N Paniker Sevana samskriti Award
- T.V.R Marar Award.
- Member, Guruvayur Devsdeom Administrative committee
- President, World Malayalee Council, India Region
- Vice President, Confederation of Tamilnadu Malayalee Association
- Vice Chairman, Confederation of Tamilnadu Malayalee Education Trust.
- President, Sree Narayana Higher Secondary School, Chennai
- Member, Income Tax Regional Advisory Committee
- Vice President, Madras Kerala Samajam
- President, Sidhanthapuram Temple
- President, Sreeranjini School of Music
- Manager, Kurikkalad UP School
- Trustee Sree Gokulam Educational Trust
- President, Indian Rowing Club.